Tuesday, November 1, 2011





things have been a bit crazy around here lately, but will be back to normal very soon. i am moving this week, and found these three bags that i finished a bit ago while i was organizing + packing my studio. just listed them in my big cartel shop! hope everyone had a happy halloween. i made a last minute wonder woman costume with the help of some spray paint, electrical tape + gold spandex remnants. it was kind of sad the next day to go back to being just katie after being a super hero for a night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so gorgeous :) I was looking on Etsy today---is your Etsy shop gone now, and you're just selling through BigCartel? I couldn't find your shop listing, so I was just curious. . . LOVED the Wonder Woman costume!!

HUGS :)

Tame

Sarah-Anne said...

that wonder woman costume is amazing...and so are your new bags!