Monday, April 11, 2011

funday monday




i was able to make four of these pebble grey large tough ruffles shoulder bags, now available in my etsy shop.

i woke up extra early this morning and finished these photos, packed up the orders from the weekend, and even straightened up my studio a bit. i turn thirty tomorrow, and even though i keep saying it over and over, it still seems weird that i have been around for thirty years. not that i think thirty is old or anything, it still just seems weird that is how many years old i am. so i am going to take advantage of this amazing fake summer weather we have in philadelphia today and give myself a well-deserved day off. i am going to do some things i rarely make time for-- use the word 'lunch' as a verb, do some relaxing, pedicure-ing, and shopping with my bestie. i don't usually get too into my own birthday, but this is a big one and the sun is shining so i figure i deserve a funday monday. xo, hank.

14 comments:

mari said...

Happy Birthday, Hank! The day you have planned sounds just right.

My birthday was on the 7th, and I know exactly what you mean about being startled by one's age. I turned 37, and it still seems unreal that I can start sentences with, "Twenty years ago . . . ."

Lauren Haupt Estes said...

Happy Birthday!
Enjoy the day and the sun!

Scarlet said...

Good for you! Best wishes and have a great one :)

Rebecca Maureen said...

happy bday :) such nice weather we're having in philly i didn't go into work today so i could sit outside all day! (don't tell, haha)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

my cup-a-joe! said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday, Hank!! Enjoy your special day!!!

i am pam said...

Happy Birthday Katie! A Funday is well deserved.

I'm celebrating my big 38 today! 30 was a big one for me...I decided to run a marathon by 30 (because I'm crazy). I did and it was a nice milestone.

So go out and enjoy!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Katie!

These bags are so pretty, I hope you consider doing more tough ruffles in feminine and spring colors. I loved the almond colored bags last week :)

Ellen said...

HaPpY BiRThDaY!

You are so cute, Katie. You will LoVE 30.

EnJOy!

Tigergoose said...

Can't wait to get my bag--I should add a very Happy Birthday to you!

The Little Miss said...

aw I love this! Its beautiful!
xo
Littlemissheirlooms.com
Babiekinsmag.com- for the trendsetting child

Rebecca said...

Happy birthday. Bags are as georgous as ever!

Unknown said...

HAPPY B-DAY!

You deserve a fun day :)

& man do i know how weird it is to be 30! I found my first gray hair on my b-day, since then i have 3 more!!

Sarah-Anne said...

happy belated birthday, katie!!

julia said...

happy birthday katie!! i literally laughed out loud at the "using lunch as a verb"! :)